cReceiver vs cFilter and PTS questions

Hello
I have a couple of questions.

1. whats the differents between cReceiver and cFilter?
I was first exposed the cFilter is set for only one PID and the
cReceiver can get all Pakets from the whole stream. But now I think the
cReceiver can't get all the Pakets because the bandwidth of the
pci/usb/.. can't be enough. So what is the differents? Im not so long in
this list but I think this question sould picked up in the PLUGINS.html

2. I want to get the PTS from the current V-PID. I have looked at the
femon Plugin. This use a cReceiver which gives me an repacked TS with
188byts. I have surched for a Spec. which gives me more informations
about the 188Byts.
The first 16bit (12bit used) are the PID
8bit are the (PAYLOAD/ADAPT_FIELD)(don't know what it is)
8bit some kind of offset

then femon sets a pointer to the receved paket+offset (named sb)
next femon sets a new pointer to sb + sb[8] + 9 (named pay)
after all pay shows to the video, audio or AC3 data.

But how to get the PTS?

3. I want to get all PTS from all V-PID's on the transponder. Is it
possible?

Yours sincerely
Patrick