Re: Fwd: Softdevice not working properly...

Quoting Eric GRAMMATICO:

> Hi Lucke,

Stefan is enough.

> Here is the output of xvinfo:

Nothing unsusual discoverd.

> Thanks and regards,
>
> Eric.

> > > Is it X11 from Xfree or Xorg ?
> > > What is the exact version ? (written in /var/log/X.log.???)
> > xorg-x11-6.8.2

> > > Does video appear when you are moving the window ?
> > No window, bcs no windows/desktop manager. VDR is launch alone from
> > the .Xclients file.

Does our fullscreen toggle key 'f' works ?.
Please try a window manager.

> > > Have to look at private mail exchange with Olaf, who
> > > had some nvidia troubles too.

No hint from that, except xv on nvidia works

And thats the only point to continue. I do not remember whats different
in that case.

> > > Softdevice has no support for xvmc :-( .

Stefan Lucke