mplayer w/ softdevice

No it's not the limitation of FF cards output, seems to be only with
softdevice. There seems to be two layers, OSD and Video one, and it seems
that VDR can't use OSDs layer on softdevice when mplayer is active. There
might be very easy fix/workaround but I'm no programmer and I might be wrong
about whole layer thing. Just trying to figure out why its not working.