Different languaghes on right/left channel

After an upgrade to 1.3.34 all works just fine while viewing Eurosport and
Nickelodeon.

But if I make a recording from Eurosport och Nickelodeon and replay that
recording I get audio channels "1" and "2" instead of the "nor+fin" and
"sve+dan" i get during wathcing live tv.

Is this expected behaviour or have I overlooked somethins else?

Regards,
Anders