Feature request for suspend patch

Thanks for the patch!

I have earlier used pausing a recording for suspension and the pause
sign in OSD gives good indication about vdr state. Would it be possible
to optionally display a "Suspended" message in OSD when in suspended
mode? It would help my family members using vdr to notice that home AV
routings are setup correctly and vdr video & audio just needs to be
activated by pressing power key from remote.

With softdevice & x11 it could be also feasible to allow xscreensaver to
handle the screen when entering suspended mode and vice versa when
leaving suspension but that would probably need to go to softdevice x11
plugin internals.

BR,
Seppo