DeleteResume patch for vdr 1.3.32.

Emil Naepflein wrote:
>>3) You could spawn a separate thread for every disk
>>    you process, so waiting for 9 disks to spin up does
>>    not take 9*spinup_time, but only 1*spinup_time.
>

> I would disable spin up/down of disks anyway.

Is this mainly because you want more noise in
the living room, because you want the disks to
die sooner, because you want more heat in your
VDR PC or because you want it to waste more power? ;-)

> And vdr doesn't know what disks are involved.

I am using only a single /video directory on the system disk.
Directly under /video, I have one directory for each genre.
Those are symbolic links pointing to other disks, some of
which are local disks, others are NFS-mounted.
It would not be hard for VDR to follow my links and find
out which disks are really involved, but I guess currently
there is no such code in VDR.

Carsten.