VDR-1.3.26-31: BUG in cVideo/AudioRepacker while syncing

Hi,

while looking at the code of cRepacker::Reset() for adding a comment why
I was initializing variable "packetTodo" with the maximum value for
MPEG2, I've discovered a bug in cVideo/AudioRepacker::Repack():

When resyncing took longer than packetTodo bytes then a result packet
could have been generated with the data collected while syncing, which
actually should have been omited.

The other changes address the BreatAt() methods which shall do nothing
while initially syncing to allow the packet buffer to fill to it's
maximum size before it is repacked.

As a result there is nolonger the need to initialize "packetTodo" to a
certain value.

I sincerely apologize for causing such difficulties and hope that the
code is stable now.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl