UPDATE: vdr-1.3.31-dvbplayer5.patch

Hi,

from

	http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/vdr-patches-README.txt

dvbplayer5 (highly recommended)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
fixes VDR's recording replayer to send proper I-frames to a device.
Without this patch it is very likely that incomplete I-frames are sent
and therefore many I-frames will not be displayed by devices like
vdr-xine or dxr3.
This patch has a very positive effect on moving cutting marks and all
fast trickspeed modes as well as slow motion rewind.

NOTE: without this patch it is likely that xine disconnects from
       vdr-xine while moving cut marks.
NOTE: the 1.2.6 version already contains the transfer patch.

These are the links:

	http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/vdr-1.3.31-dvbplayer5.patch
	http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/vdr-1.2.6-dvbplayer5.patch

This new release adds MPEG 1 support for the 1.2.6 version and fixes
behaviour on radio recordings as well as recordings which were created
by external sources and contain system level packets like "pack header",
"system header" and "stream end". Special thanks to Fabian Wolter for
supplying a suitable recording.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl