xxv

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 18.08.2005, 18:22 +0200 schrieb Anders Sandell:
> I am very interested in installing xxv since the interface looks
> awsome but I cant read german. I have searched the net for an English
> installation guide but cant find one.
>

> Is there anyone on this list that has one to share with me?

if'nt there any other resource, maybe help a automated translation.
like this
http://216.239.37.104/translate_c?hl=en&u=http://www.vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/Xxv

BTW : We would only be too pleased to provide properly translated files.

-------------------------------
Forward from
http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=34957&sid=

we are the Developer from the XXV Interface. We search for a cool man
with a better english as we have ;)

Whats the tasks:

- we need a better documentation in english
- we need a better support on the english Mailinglist from vdr
- we need a better english localized version from xxv

What we have:

- a xxv with an english interface (ofcourcse)
- no time ;)
- no money ;)
- ugly english experiences ;)

May it is not much work and you think "thats a great job for me!" ...
then send me a pm! We are a little, but powerfull team and your name as
co-autor write we in maintainer list from xxv ;)

But all other translation are also welcome, via gettext are any
translation possible.
Andreas