xxv

On Thu, 2005-08-18 at 18:22 +0200, Anders Sandell wrote:

> I am very interested in installing xxv since the interface looks
> awsome but I cant read german. I have searched the net for an English
> installation guide but cant find one.
>
> Is there anyone on this list that has one to share with me?

I had the same problem! I managed it by following just the commands in
the German installation guide! Try that and see how you get on.

It was a while back that I did it but I think it was relatively
straightforward, apart from needing lots of Perl module dependencies but
they should be fairly straightforward to work out from the error
messages when you try to run it!

;)

Cheers,

Laz