Re: Release: dvb-ttpci-01.fw-261f

On Thu, Aug 04, 2005 at 04:50:54PM +0000, Stefan Huelswitt wrote:
> On 04 Aug 2005 "Dr. Werner Fink" <werner@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > And what does happen if you are replaying a striped down VOB from a DVD?
>
> Hmm, may sound like a stupid question:
>
> How do I rip the contents of an encrypted DVD?
>
> If the answer is DVD::Rip: this is not an option as the system is
> quite old and this would lead to a massive update session.

Without update you may use an old trick.  Simply open
a new file with fopen() and write the resulting stream
with fwrite() at the same place where PlayPes() in the
dvd plugin is called.  Don't to forget to remove the
code after you've get the resulting  stream.

         Werner

--
AC3 loop through sound card http://bitstreamout.sourceforge.net/
Howto http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=1958