vdr stopped in the night

Le mercredi 20 juillet 2005 ? 09:41 +0200, Peter Dittmann a ?crit :

> > Testing 1.3.27 runs fine, zaps fast etc etc then this morning I find
> it
> > has tried restarting during the night.
> >
> > mar jui 19 00:18:09 CEST 2005
> > Password:
> >
> > No recording was planned. Other software running - vdradmin
> 0.97-am3.3
> > and Evolution.
> >
> > Ideas?
>
> VDR has no passwords.

I use runvdr script, it has a password

> Sounds like you machine rebooted and are stopping in the normal user
> login.

No it did it again yesterday at 18:39 I was near the machine and it did
not shut down.

> If you machine does not start vdr automaticly in the background it
> will just stay sitting there idle forever.

No it is started manually but usually runs for weeks without being shut
down.

> May be you have shutdown in vdr enabled, so your machine tried/did
> shutting down after being idle.

Using same configuration files since VDR 1.3.14

> regards  Peter
> P.S. most bugs walk on two legs and are sitting in front of the
> screen ;-)

This is new behavior. It has never done this before.

Cheers

Tony