Bug #13: Channel list does not show group tag

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Pasi Juppo wrote:

>> VDR+Deep Blue skin: When channels are grouped the way that next group
>> would be last entry on the channel list page it is not shown. This
>> happens with Deep blue skin.
>
> Does this mean it happens _only_ with the "Deep blue" skin?
> Or does it also happen with the default skin?

Just checked it and it behaves the same with default skin i.e. it's not
skin dependant.

Found additional bug when testing with default skin. When going to
channels menu the first group (before first channel) is shown correctly
but if I go backwards once to the very last channel and back the first
group is missing. Going forward to next page and back, the first group
re-appears.

Pasi