Summary missing when using Text2skin

C.Y.M wrote:

>>It appears they didn't apply the patch I sent to fix icons display
>>for menu items after the 9th (i.e. without a number in front) :-(
>>

> I did not apply this patch, yet the icons are still displayed after the 9th
> position when I select the main menu.  Can you please explain what this patch does?

With enigma the icon in the upper right changes based on the selected
item of the menu. If it finds a match will show a specific icon,
otherwise it will show the generic vdr icon. Without the patch a menu
item after the 9th never matches because it has a space in front (just
checked).

Bye
--
- Yo tambi?n quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software  -