Summary missing when using Text2skin

C.Y.M wrote:
> Luca Olivetti wrote:
>
>>En/na C.Y.M ha escrit:
>>

>>>It appears that text2skin now has support for vdr-1.3.25 in cvs.  Thanks!
>>>
>>>2005-06-xx: Version 1.1
>>>
>>>- fixed a race condition (thanks to Reinhard Nissl for pointing this out)
>>>- updated finnish translations (thanks to Rolf Ahrenberg)
>>>- added tokens for Recording Info Display
>>>  (RecordingName, RecordingDateTime, RecordingTitle, RecordingShortText,
>>>  RecordingDescription, RecordingLanguageCode,
>>>RecordingLanguageDescription)
>>

>>It appears they didn't apply the patch I sent to fix icons display
>>for menu items after the 9th (i.e. without a number in front) :-(
>>

> I did not apply this patch, yet the icons are still displayed after the 9th
> position when I select the main menu.  Can you please explain what this patch does?

Maybe the reason I am not seeing this problem is because I'm using a patch for
vdr that adds circular scrolling to the menu (ie; if i scroll all the way down
in the menu, it returns back to the top, and vice versa).  The menu items here
do not stop numbering after "9" (ie; I have 20 menu items and vdr numbers them
all the way up to 20).

Best Regards,