Vdr and Parental Lock

Luca Olivetti a ?crit :

> You could keep the per channel parental control setting in a separate
> configuration file indexed by channel-id. This is more cumbersome but it
> is totally independent from main vdr. You can look at the ttxtsubs
> plugin and the "premium edition" patch at
> http://users.tkk.fi/~rahrenbe/vdr/ : the patch stores per-channel
> teletext subtitles configuration (the original patch used a std::map
> indexed on the sid, in a private branch I changed that to use the
> channel-id instead, and then got rid of std::map altogether. The last
> step I did --eliminating the map and iterating on all the elements
> instead-- maybe was not very wise, but you can get the idea).
>
> Bye

How does this channel-id is made??

My last issue was with channels which have been auto-updated, and which
was present in the "unlocked" list, and no more in the channels list,
which cause a segfault on unlocked list loading... that's why I've
though about including a new field in the channels.conf file.

But I hope the use of the futur favorite channels list will remove this
issue and everything will be much better for everyone :)

Sad