Re: Loadepg-0.1.4 and missing Digital+ EPG info

On 5/10/05, tinconn@xxxxxxxxxxx <tinconn@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> a new version of loadepg plugin has been released.

> changelog:
> 2005-05-10: Version 0.1.4
> - Fixed error compilation with VDR += 1.3.24

> This plugin create a new entry after the last channel of channels.conf
> and then scan this channel for get a mhw epg list, after that delete the
> new epg channel.

> Any feedback is appreciated.
> best regards kikko77  and a big thanks to lukkino

Since Digital+ switched to the new subscriber cards, the MHW EPG info
previously available on frequency 10847, is not broadcasted anymore.
I tried with each and every channel I found on Astra 19.2E and I
couldn't get epg data for Digital+.

Is anyone aware of any transponder currently carrying this info?
Otherwise, is there any other comfortable way to get epg data for the
entire Digital+ package (either from Astra 19.2E or Hispasat 30.0W,
sats over which Digital+ channels are broadcasted)?

All the info I have received about the new EPG system is here:
http://www.unsat.com/noticia_cuerpo.php3?numero=5890
Sorry it's in Spanish. Anyway, since it doesn't have a single word on
technical details, it won't help us much anyway.

--
The possession of a book becomes a substitute for reading it.
		-- Anthony Burgess

Javier Marcet <javier@xxxxxxxxxxx>