Re: 1.3.24 dying on second recording start

Hi,

I guess, NPTL needs both kernel and library support to work and hope
that using a vanilla kernel with FC1 glibc does not fundamentaly break
things. By saying "guess" and "hope" you can see, I'm on thin ice
here.

I've been running a vdr system for a about a year now. Previously
vdr-1.3.12 with a TT Budget card and DXR3. I recently installed a FF
card to replace the DXR3 and almost simultaniously upgraded from
vdr-1.3.12 to vdr-1.3.24. As usual, doing two major upgrades at the
same time has a tendency to backfire;) It is now pretty difficult to
determine, is the source of the VDSB issue related to the vdr upgrade,
or the two-tuner setup. What I do know is, that it did not exist in
the old setup.

Regards,
Mika