Re: Follow-up or reply != new thread

Sebastian Lechner a ?crit :

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Salt"
>>
>>> I have the following problem: I want to see the HDTV Films shown on
>>> ProSiebenHD [...]
>>
>> That doesn't sound like a LIRC-related problem.
>>
>> Repost your message, starting a separate thread.
>
> What do you mean by this? Did I say that that problem depends on lirc? I
> just wanted to know how to get XvMc as a deb package for Xine

You used the reply button of your mail user agent, starting from a post
talking about LIRC.
Well-behaved user-agents (Mozilla Thunderbird for instance) show this
kind of post as a child of the replied-to one.
So, when starting a new thread, create a new mail from scratch, and rely
on your address-book to put the right destination address. Don't reply
to something random in your folder, as the randomness is memorized even
if you replace the subject...

--
NH