transfron compile error

> Malcolm Caldwell wrote:

>>> VDRConvert does an excellent job at supporting many output
>>> formats and it runs
>>> standalone. I also like the way it formats the dvds with little
>>> animated clips
>>> of the tracks on the disc.
>>>
>>> cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs:@ddimi.homeip.net:/cvs co vdrconvert
>>>

>> I have tried this many times over the since this was posted, but I
>> always get connection refused.
>>
>> Is there another source for vdrconvert?
>>

> You are right.. I cant connect anymore either.  I'm not sure if the
> address
> changed or what.  I'll have to find the homepage.

Thanks for the tips. I'm actually not interested in making DVD's but
rather xvid's. I specifically want to use multi-pass encoding and the
"tomsmocomp" de-interlacer (as I understand only available in
transcode under linux).

I don't suppose anyone has made any scripts for this purpose?
Essentially I just want to mark the cut points in vdr and then select
a target filesize and crop options (autocrop?) and have an xvid made
of the vdr recording.

Regards,
Michal