VDR not removing recordings

Kartsa wrote:
> There is one low disk space entry in log from april 24th and vdr
> removed deleted recordings succesfully at that time.

Ok, I thought VDR would really run out of disk space without deleting
anything.

> Btw what is the low disk space limit?

Exactly 1Gb or 39min 46sec free space. Below that, automatic clean up
should happen soon, giving the messages above.

If you ever run out of disk space while recording, there must be
something about this in the log files.

If you're not recording and not cutting, VDR will check every hour for
deleted recordings that can be cleaned up.

Cheers,

Udo