Audio menu problems

Hi all,

I have problems with the audio menu when playing a recording.

When playing a recording from channels like Eurosport or Nickelodeon that
have two audio tracks and two languaghes in each track the audio menu will
only appear if i press the audio button immedialety after starting the
replay. Sometimes the audio menu wont show until after several stop/start
replay attempts.

During normal viewing the audio menu pop up as expected.

I am running vdr 1.3.23 on a system with Fedora Core 2.

Any help is appreciated.

Kind regards
Anders