Upgrading from DXR3 to FF, and not happy

Markku Tavasti a ?crit :
> Nicolas Huillard <nhuillard@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>>The cost of a new mobo + modern CPU would be much less than your
>>disappointment.
>
> Problem is noise. Modern CPU requires more cooling which makes more
> noise.  Silencing needs expensive case. So we end up to something like
> 400E for total cost. Ok, that is not so bad, but if it does not help,
> it is bad. That's why I'm asking. I don't want to spend money and time
> fixing something which is not broken.

The solution for this is the EPIA boards. Particularly the fanless ones.
You'll get at least 600Mhz on a modern platform, with less heat than
your P350...
Around 150?, fits in any case your P350 was in. But if you don't need
it, don't buy it.

--
NH