Autotimers in vdradmin causing vdr to skip during playback

I just noticed that if I have the autotimers enabled in vdradmin, exactly once
every 2 hours, vdr will start skipping if I am playing back a recording with my
FF card.  Apparently, when vdradmin pulls in the epg over SVDRP once every two
hours, to check for new autotimers, its causing VDR to lock up (but only if I am
playing back a recording at that time).  I have disabled the autotimers for now
and the problem has gone away.  Has anyone else noticed this?

Best Regards,
C.Y.M.