DXR3 jams the whole system

Sami Hakkarainen <sami.hakkarainen@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> However, there is still one major problem: every now and then, quite
> randomly, the picture freezes and the whole system jams. SSH
> connection doesn't work, but the puter seems to answer to ping.

My freeze can be various different type. Sometimes picture freezes,
sometimes goes black. Sometimes only vdr is in strange state, and
restarting it with ssh helps. Sometimes whole system dies, no ssh, no
ping, not even working reset button.

Now I've had FF card, and are experimenting with it on my
office. During last night whole system had crashed, keyboard not
working, no ping.

Last messages included message from saa7110: ARM Crashed, and
realoading DVB modules. So does not seem any better with FF card.

--
M. Tavasti /  tavasti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  /   +358-40-5078254