Major modification of the OSD management in the dxr3 plugin

Luca Olivetti wrote:

>> hmm, not for me. I took your set of icons but VDR still crashes,
>> removing the icons-directory from Enigma makes it work again (I used
>> no logos).
>> Did you remove the symbols-directory from Enigma to make it work ?
>

> No, I just removed (renamed actually) the hqlogos directory. *However*
> it's not too stable with the icons :-( (vdr doesn't crashes though, just
> the dxr3 goes berserk and resets: it's probably too much for the spu of
> the em8300).

I've reduced the icons to 3 colors (here:
http://club.telepolis.com/l.o/vdr/Enigma/icons-low-low-col.tar.gz) so
there are more colors available for the rest of the menu (e.g. messages
would show black with the previous iconset).
It's still too much for the poor em8300, but more or less it works here.

Bye
--
- Yo tambi?n quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software  -