Major modification of the OSD management in the dxr3 plugin

En/na Martin Cap ha escrit:
> Luca Olivetti wrote:
>

>>> BTW: I use Enigma skin, too, without any icons (I just left
>>> "symbols/" at its place) and it works great...
>>

>> Well, with the cvs version it works even with the icons ;-)
>>
> Hi,
>
> hmm, not for me. I took your set of icons but VDR still crashes,
> removing the icons-directory from Enigma makes it work again (I used no
> logos).
> Did you remove the symbols-directory from Enigma to make it work ?

No, I just removed (renamed actually) the hqlogos directory. *However*
it's not too stable with the icons :-( (vdr doesn't crashes though, just
the dxr3 goes berserk and resets: it's probably too much for the spu of
the em8300).

Bye

--
- Yo tambi?n quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software  -