vdr - multiple dvb devices - one CI module

Hello:

I am writing to see if anyone knows how to manually
and permanantly set the dvb device number when using
multiple dvb cards or can propose another solution for
my problem.

I have just installed a second DVB card in my PC -
this card does not have an attached CI - but my first
original DVB card does.

The problem is that more than half the time - but not
always, when loading the DVB drivers, the new DVB card
without CI comes up as the first device (video0)and
the original card with CI comes up as second device
(video1).

When this happens, even if VDR is set with the primary
DVB device as 2 (card with CI) I am not able to watch
any encrypted channels on either device.

However, if the DVB modules load with the Original DVB
card with CAM as the 1st device (video0)- with VDR
then set to use primary DVB device as 1 (card with CI)
 I am able to watch encrypted channels.

Is there anyway to set up DVB drivers so that the Card
with CAM is always set as video0 and Card without CAM
as video1?  Or does anyone have any other ideas on
solving this problem?

Thanks so much for your help.

David