Motorised dish tuning delays and vdr

Luca Olivetti wrote:

> Well, in spite of the name I'm using it with 1.3.23, and since it
> doesn't wait for a lock the time is irrelevant. I'm sorry it doesn't
> work for you but, as I said in the notes, YMMV :-(

Sorry, I was too inpatient. The picture pops to screen about 20-30s
after the positioner has stopped.

I wonder if I should try to hack diseqc.conf parsing to wait for some
time per each required degree for motor turn to avoid issuing the dvb
tuning command too early. In my system I don't get any feedback about
motor position. The worst case turn (28.2E to 1.0W) takes about 30s.

> Note that if you're using a ff card not in transfer mode, the patch
> shouldn't make any difference, it's only useful with a budget card or
> if the ff is using transfer mode (if I understood the logic of that
> piece of code correctly).

It is perfect for me because I'm using budget cards.