vdr-xine: what's wrong with this piece of code--

Hi,

Darren Salt wrote:

> I demand that Reinhard Nissl may or may not have written...
>
>>>peter_weber69 wrote:
>>>
>>>bin aus den Osterferien zur?ck [...]
>>
>>Das Schnittmarken-Problem ist nach meinem Patch an VDR nicht mehr
>
> [scorchio]
>
> Was that meant to be private?

Yes, it was. Sorry!

> What understanding does Thunderbird (or, for that matter, Lycos Mail) have of
> mailing lists? If I'm right that it's little or none, then we've just found a
> case of breakage caused by a list-mangled Reply-To header...

Well, I did't have a look at this yesterday. But actually, the mail I
replied to was sent to the list too.

As it was written in German I thought it was private and just put in the
wrong folder by my filtering rules. So I didn't care to check the
addresses. Sorry!

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl