MSI MS-6215

> > Dust covers which are sold or shred a vacuum cleaner bag as
> a DIY project.
>
> I tried this, but airflow is very impacted. It's better to
> have naturally low airflow (low fan speed) than to put a
> barrier on the path (air will pass elsewhere, and will
> accumulate dust where you don't expect it : in the DVD-tray
> opening, near the connector palates, etc.)

Probably this is the case, but I meant if you have fan sucking air
in, then put such cover beneath finger protector or between two finger
protectors. But I was just a suggesting, probably someone have ruled
it out, because fan might heat more by trying to suck a vacuum. Or
vacuum cleaners have ~1kW motors because of reason.

I second you if you have just fans pushing air out. System will suck
air from 'easiers' point available.

But dust is the most common material in universe.. :) You cannot get
rid of it easily.