Help: Twinhan VP-1022a

Robert,

yes, you did undertand me right I am interested to have both cards in my
system (although I have only one dish -- balcony space restriction).

This card was purchased mainly because Twinhan stated that it can drive
USALS STAB HH motor. I was playing with Nexus-s for a while and didn't
find  how to drive motor in sence of USALS (in windows I could drive
motor East/West Steps/Run Diseqc 1.2).

Advantage USALS is that I can enter my coordinates and then say "Hey
turn dish to 100W" and wait few seconds when dish will be pointed to
satellite I am interested in.

I am quite new to vdr and do not know many things yet but I am learn
fast. So, as I understood to be able watch a program on Budget card on
the computer screen I will need a plugin like vdr-xine. Is my
understanding correct?

NOTE: plugin looks nice but I would modify it looks a little different
if it possible. I might happen that I will talk to developer and provide
my help to him.

Thanks,

Andy