Channels with different language on L/R channels

Tomas Prybil wrote:
>>> I mean version 1.3.22 that to me have the new functionality regarding
>>> the ability to choose specific sound channel. By enabling I mean when
>>> I actually select order of preferred sound tracks. If I strip the
>>> AudioLanguages = sve eng from setup.conf I assume that languge track
>>> handling is *disabled* and back to old behaviour.
>>

>> This setting merely controls which audio track gets selected when you
>> initially switch to a channel. Once at that channel, you can always
>> bring up the Audio menu and switch between the various audio tracks,
>> with either the Up/Down keys (for the different audio PIDs) or Left/Right
>> (in case a track has two different languages on both stereo channels).
>>
>> Maybe you just need to select a different audio track with Up/Down.
>

> No,
> The specific channels that goes silent doesn't show ANY sound tracks if
> I bring up the audio menu!
> That's why I removed the AudioLanguages and everything went back to
> "normal". That's why i brought the subject earlier and if there was any
> possibilites to get some debug information from the streams to display
> what kind of streams it could find.

Hmmm, I can't see why setting preferred audio languages would result in having
no entries in the Audio menu.

I guess you'll need to do some debugging in menu.c, cDisplayTracks::cDisplayTracks()
and SetTrackDescriptions() to find out why this behaves differently in both cases.

Klaus