Channels with different language on L/R channels

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> Tomas Prybil wrote:
>
>> Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

>>> What do you mean by "enabled the new functionality"?
>>

>> I mean version 1.3.22 that to me have the new functionality regarding
>> the ability to choose specific sound channel. By enabling I mean when
>> I actually select order of preferred sound tracks. If I strip the
>> AudioLanguages = sve eng from setup.conf I assume that languge track
>> handling is *disabled* and back to old behaviour.
>

> This setting merely controls which audio track gets selected when you
> initially switch to a channel. Once at that channel, you can always
> bring up the Audio menu and switch between the various audio tracks,
> with either the Up/Down keys (for the different audio PIDs) or Left/Right
> (in case a track has two different languages on both stereo channels).
>
> Maybe you just need to select a different audio track with Up/Down.

No,
The specific channels that goes silent doesn't show ANY sound tracks if
I bring up the audio menu!
That's why I removed the AudioLanguages and everything went back to
"normal". That's why i brought the subject earlier and if there was any
possibilites to get some debug information from the streams to display
what kind of streams it could find.

/t