bitstreamout-0.70 and vdr-1.3.21

I'm running vdr 1.3.21 and bitstreamout-0.70

I have tried with my MoBo's integrated soundcard ( via82xx ) and with a C-
Media ( cmipci ) + latest stable alsa. Same problems with both setups.

I'm getting a A/V sync delay thats very hard to get correct by using
the 'delay/livedelay' parameters. Does the delay correction actually work?
I'm only asking because I know there has been major work in the AC3/DD
functionality in vdr lately.

I have also problem running recorded material and bitstreamout. Actually vdr
crashes without any warnings when I try to start a recording. Maybe it has to
do with that I'm using ttextsubs-plugin? If I switch to a channel with 'live-
DD' and use the DD-stream in the Audio setup and then start playback of the
same recording, the recording starts to play - without sound.

i.e

current channel PCM (1)  -> vdr crash
current channel DD  (33) -> recorded material play without sound

The audio meny is very intermittent when using bitstreamout. By this I mean
that the OSD dpid selection does not show up all the time. Has this been
corrected in 1.3.22

As before my test setup is connected to a Sony STR-DB830 which I know is
marked as failure in the DD compability list. But with bitstreamout my
reciever this far actually works with DD2.0 material.