xeatre ?

I think I installed the wrong requant for dvd burn, but
for the last three weeks I have been unable to get to
their website to get the "correct" version, if only to
check it against what I have.

Is there another source for it somewhere?
The information in this message is confidential and is intended solely for
the addressee.  Access to this message by any other person is not permitted.
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and
may be unlawful.