(OFF TOPIC) Re: questions about FF card demuxing, and t he ECD chip...

I demand that Vladimir Shved may or may not have written...

> [Darren Salt wrote:]
>> I demand that Vladimir Shved may or may not have written...
>>> Only first choice makes sense, others not.
>> Despite that, it looks suspiciously like it may be a USA two-letter state
>> code. (There tends to be an assumption, unwarranted IME, that "everybody
>> knows what this means".)

> Well, mostly North America referred to as NA, its not just US because there
> lots of hobbyists from Canada, Mexico and even maybe Puerto Rico.

No argument there wrt geographical area...

>>> Just wondering, how did you even come up with the other two?
>> Whatever quickly came to mind :-)

> Maybe even more confusing choices would be: North Asia, North Africa, North
> Argentina, and North Alaska... :)

I just hope that nobody uses "SA" to mean South *America*... ;-)

| Debian,     | s zap,tartarus,org            | Northumberland
| RISC OS     | @                             | Toon Army
|   I don't ask for much, just untold riches...

Reading the small print is education; not reading it is experience.