(OFF TOPIC) Re: questions about FF card demuxing, and t he ECD chip...

Well, mostly North America referred to as NA, its not just US because there
lots of hobbyists from Canada, Mexico and even maybe Puerto Rico.

> > Just wondering, how did you even come up with the other two?
>
> Whatever quickly came to mind :-)

Maybe even more confusing choices would be: North Asia, North Africa, North
Argentina, and North Alaska... :)