vdr-1.3.21: video data stream broken

Just sharing my experience, I'm using 1.3.21 since Monday, using Nexus with
SS2 2.6c and I was zapping whole evening while FF card was occupied and
could not get VDSB to come up. I used enAIO, jumpplay and several other
minor patches. If I occupy budget card and start zapping with FF card, I'll
get VDSB very quick. Budget card seems to take longer before it locks on
signal, takes few secs, FF card gets lock nearly instantly. If FF card is on
same channel where budget card starts the timer, and later on FF card starts
recording on another channel, I'll get VDSB and after restart both
recordings would complete without a problem. I did not notice any changes if
I would reload drivers or not after VDSB, or even after reboot, system
behaves the same. Last night, system went through 7 timers without VDSB,
there were two times where both cards were occupied.

Vanilla kernel 2.6.10 w/ CVS DVB drivers from last week. Cards have their
own IRQs, only NIC and IDE controller share same IRQ, everything else has
its own IRQ in the system.