vdr-1.3.21: video data stream broken

Vladimir Shved wrote:

> I did disable EPG scan but I still get the problem and I think because of my
> hardware setup.

Same here, reloading the drivers and restarting VDR also did not help -
a VDSB nearly every minute. Only after a restart of the complete system,
it seemed to work as expected. Later, I turned EPG scan on again, and I
had no further problems.

I have set a lot of timers today for testing the VDSB behaviour. Let?s
see what my logs will say this evening...
Looking out of the windows: Did I have a bad but error free signal
yesterday evening at 1:00 am because it was snowing?

With kind regards

Joerg