[ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.7.1 plugin

I demand that Klaus Schmidinger may or may not have written...

> Anssi Hannula wrote:
>> ... By the way, your message didn't go to mailinglist. VDR ml
>> configuration has changed so if you want to send message to mailinglist
>> also, use the "reply to all" function of your email reader.

I noticed a change when a lot of messages ended up in the wrong folder here.
The List-Id header had already been changed once this weekend, and I'd
changed my filters to cope with that, then it was changed again...

If your mail software respects List-Post, followup should work regardless.

>> This kind of configuration is commonly used in mailinglists.

> If "reply to all" is used, the original sender would receive both the
> direct reply and a copy from the ML - not very desirable :-(

> Personally I *hate* it when I get the same message twice. The messages
> should really have a "reply-to" header that directs any reply to the ML.

Absolutely NOT - that breaks private reply. Use Mail-Followup-To.

| Debian,     | s zap,tartarus,org            | Northumberland
| RISC OS     | @                             | Toon Army
|   I don't ask for much, just untold riches...

Shoot your program and put it out of its memory!