[ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.7.1 plugin

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Anssi Hannula wrote:
>  > ...
>  > By the way, your message didn't go to mailinglist. VDR ml configuration
>  > has changed so if you want to send message to mailinglist also, use the
>  > "reply to all" function of your email reader.
>  >
>  > This kind of configuration is commonly used in mailinglists.
>
> If "reply to all" is used, the original sender would receive
> both the direct reply and a copy from the ML - not very desirable :-(
>
> Personally I *hate* it when I get the same message twice.
> The messages should really have a "reply-to" header that directs
> any reply to the ML.

Well, by default VDR ml does appear to *not* send those messages twice
(check new options at http://www.linuxtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/vdr).

Additionally, if you want to receive list-only replies, couldn't you add
your own reply-to header?

Majority of my subscribed lists also have this behaviour.

Still, I believe you (as the author of VDR) have the power to change the
configuration so that the ml sets the reply-to again.

--
Anssi Hannula