listing fdisk partition tyles

I have a request. When I try to install Debian from an iso, I like to drop to the command line to run fdisk to partition the disk drive. When selecting GPT, I have a problem with listing the partition types.

The screen is running at about 80x25 and I have no control over that.
The l command lists all the 81 types and there is no way to scroll back to see the first 55 entries in the list.

There is no problem when listing partition types when the partition table is the old MSDOS type,

I would like to request a pager, possibly as an option, for the partition type list when using a GPT partition table.

Thanks.

  -- Bruce Dubbs
     linuxfromscratch.org