util-linux breakage with v2.24.2 on Alpha

Hey,

I am one of the Gentoo maintainers for the Alpha arch. As of
util-linux 2.24, the build broke reliably:

  CC       libfdisk/src/libfdisk_la-bsd.lo
libfdisk/src/bsd.c: In function ‘bsd_translate_fstype’:
libfdisk/src/bsd.c:790:10: error: ‘BSD_FS_MSDOS’ undeclared (first use in this function)
   return BSD_FS_MSDOS;
          ^

This is due to the this section in include/pt-bsd.h:

/* this is annoying, but it's also the way it is :-( */
#ifdef __alpha__
#define BSD_FS_EXT2     8               /* ext2 file system */                  #else
#define BSD_FS_MSDOS    8               /* MS-DOS file system */
#endif

The problem is that libfdisk/src/bsd.c still uses that macro, even
when compiling util-linux on Alpha.

Regards,
Tobias

PS: I'm not susbscribed to the list, so please CC me on replies.