swapon feature additions

Hi Karel,

I was interested in making a few changes to swapon, but I figured I'd
inquire as to whether or not they're welcome first.

1) Introduce optional libmount support. This involves first refactoring
reading of /etc/fstab to remove the duplicated code and use callbacks
instead. Breaking out the functionality into libmount-powered and
non-libmount-powered code is then much cleaner.
2) Teach swapon/swapoff to only look at files or partitions. The use
case in mind is specifically for unswapping only files at shutdown, as
partitions can remain mounted without harm.

Does this seem reasonable? Is this functionality wanted? Anything else I
should be aware of?

Thanks,
Dave Reisner