Port mingetty features to agetty

Hi,

I'd like to ask if there is interest on porting mingetty features
to agetty?  I've done such a port based on util-linux-2.19 to test
it out but before I'll redo this and change the manual page for
the current head of the git repository I'd like to ask if is an
interest in such a port.

My port would include a detection of the virtual console based
on the ioctl TIOCMGET and also for UTF-8 support based on the
ioctl KDGKBMODE, a chroot option, a changedir option, an autologin
option, and some more ...

     Werner