Feature request for losetup: losetup -a should list absolute pathnames (low priority)

Hi,

This is a low priority feature request for losetup:
When one launches losetup -a it lists the files exactly as specified on the command line during association of file and device.
If relative pathes are specified and different files matching that string exist on the system, the admin has a hard time finding out which ones are referenced by losetup.

This is also the case when launching losetup with only the loop_device argument given.

My versions of losetup may not be the newest, because I am locked down to certain package and kernel versions by bugs atm :(

However, a function named "realpath" seems to exist, providing the output I was thinking of. (man 3 realpath)

Thanks for reading and bye,
 - Oz