Re: review request

Hi,

Karel Zak <kzak@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>  I'd like to inform you about actual project state.
>
>  I've applied and fix almost all minor and less critical things. There
>  was also many problems with package build system (autotools).
>
>  Now in my patches queue are changes to login-utils, mount and
>  partitioning tools.
>
>  I'd like to release a snapshot from the devel branch -- my
>  approximation is someday around 25-Feb-2007.
>
>  If there is someone who wants to test and review these changes:
>
> $ git clone git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/utils/util-linux-ng/util-linux-ng.git util-linux-ng
> $ git checkout -f devel

Great. I am nearly finished with porting all the Suse patches to the
current git devel branch. This took quite some time since there have some
decisions about some major patches with lots of dependencies.
After this is finished I can begin sending more useful patches (hopfully).

I am having some problems with the build of the current devel branch
related to the wchar.h header. It seems that wcwidth and wcswidth
are only declared if _GNU_SOURCE is defined. I am still not sure what
the correct behaviour should be, i.e. if this should fixed in the
widechar.h header.

Regards,
Matthias

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe util-linux-ng" in