Agriculture Secretary Vilsack to Hold Press Call Announcing Significant Infrastructure Investment to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Lower Costs for Americans & Boost U.S. Energy Independence

Agriculture Secretary Vilsack to Hold Press Call Announcing Significant Infrastructure Investment to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Lower Costs for Americans & Boost U.S. Energy Independence

WASHINGTON, June 26, 2023 – Today, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack will host a press call with U.S. Senators Amy Klobuchar and Tina Smith to announce significant new funding being awarded and made available by USDA to bolster and expand the availability of homegrown biofuels across the country. During the call, Secretary Vilsack will also underscore USDA’s efforts to invest in climate-related research and development in Minnesota, which helps result in scientific breakthroughs such as innovative biofuel technologies that combat the climate crisis, lower costs for American producers and families, and boost American energy independence. The announcement is part of President Biden’s Investing in America agenda to rebuild our economy from the bottom up and middle out by rebuilding our nation’s infrastructure, creating good-paying jobs, and building a clean energy economy to tackle the climate crisis and make our communities more resilient.

Monday, June 26

WHO: Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack, U.S. Senator Amy Klobuchar, and U.S. Senator Tina Smith

WHAT: Announcement of Significant Investment to Reduce Greenhouse Emissions, Lower Costs for Americans & Boost U.S. Energy Independence

WHEN: Monday, June 26 at 1:00 PM EST

DIAL-IN: Credentialed members of the media must RSVP to press@xxxxxxxx for dial-in instructions.

Facebook  Twitter  Instagram  Youtube  Linkedin

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite]     [Hot Springs]     [Steve's Art]     [SB Lupus]     [FDA]     [NIH]     [NSF]     [STB]     [FAA]     [NTSB]     [Federal Register]