USDA’s 2023 Agricultural Outlook Forum: Recap and Highlights

Thank you to the 5,000 people who attended our 99th annual USDA Agricultural Outlook Forum in person and online.

This year’s event included:

  • The release of the 2023 Outlook for the U.S. Agricultural Economy and Trade.
  • A keynote address by Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack and discussion on agricultural labor.
  • Thirty sessions covering topics ranging from commodity outlooks, food price outlooks, and impacts of Russia’s war on Ukraine to supply chain disruptions and climate-smart agriculture.

If you weren’t able to attend or missed a session, you can catch it on demand. Recordings, slide decks, and transcripts of all sessions are available through this link.

There is also a USDA photo album of the Forum, all photos are public domain and available to the public.

We look forward to seeing you all in 2024!

Facebook  Twitter  Instagram  Youtube  Linkedin

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite]     [Hot Springs]     [Steve's Art]     [SB Lupus]     [FDA]     [NIH]     [NSF]     [STB]     [FAA]     [NTSB]     [Federal Register]